Who we are
Fluidfi, Inc. dba Alchemy Technologies is a Delaware corporation. Our designated Data Protection Officer is the Director of Compliance, who can be reached at 400 Spectrum Center Drive, Suite 350, Irvine, CA 92618.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Company and our website https://www.trustalchemy.com/. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Information You Provide to Us:
- From Websites or Events: We may collect any Personal Information (such as, but not limited to your name, email address, and phone number) that you choose to send to us or provide to us, for example, on our “Request a Call Back” (or similar) online form or if you register for a Company event. If you contact us through the Website, we will keep a record of our correspondence.
- From the Services: We receive and store information you provide directly to us. For example, when setting up a service agreement, we collect Personal Information, such as name and email address, to provide clientele with the Services. The types of information we may collect directly from our customers and their users may include: names; usernames; email addresses; postal addresses; phone numbers; job titles; transactional information (including services purchased); as well as any other contact or other information they choose to provide us or upload to our systems in connection with the Services.
Information We Automatically Collect:
- When you use the website: When you visit the website, we collect certain information related to your device, such as your device’s IP address, referring website, what pages your device visited, and the time that your device visited our website.
- When you use the Services:
- Usage Information – we keep track of user activity in relation to the types of Services our customers and their users use, the configuration of their computers, and performance metrics related to their use of the Services.
- Log Information – we log information about our customers and their users when you use one of the Services including Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
- Information collected by cookies and other similar technologies – we use various technologies to collect information which may include saving cookies to users’ computers.
- Customer Feedback – while using the Services, you may be asked to provide feedback (e.g. in the software directly or after receiving help from our support team). Providing this feedback is entirely optional.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Alchemy takes your privacy very seriously and will not disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
- We collect your personal data to respond to your inquiries or request to be contacted.
- We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service.
- We collect your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business and accounting purposes.
- We will occasionally send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interest. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interest.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside a credit card processing company to bill users for services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Notification of Changes
Company will notify consumers whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice.
Your Privacy Rights
What choices do I have?
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our services. You have the right to access any personal information that Alchemy processes about you and to request information about:
- What personal data we hold about you;
- The purposes of the processing;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed;
- How long we intend to store your personal data for; or
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source.
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified. You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
How can I exercise my data subject rights?
If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org, please indicate the right you would like to exercise and the information that you would like to access, review, correct, or delete. Our privacy team will examine your request and respond to you as quickly as possible.
Please note that we may still use any aggregated and de identified Personal Information that does not identify any individual and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of Personal Information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to: email@example.com
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, please see the section below headed “Additional Information for users in the European Economic Area” for further information about your privacy rights.
Alchemy takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including but not limited to, physical security at data sites, encryption, anti-virus, and firewalls.
Other Provisions as Required by Laws
If you are a California resident covered by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) this notice is provided pursuant to the CCPA and explains how the legal entity listed above collects, uses, and discloses personal information related to California residents.
We may display personal testimonials of satisfied clients on our website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us using the contact information below.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information, as required, to comply with the law, applicable regulations, governmental and quasi-governmental requests, judicial proceedings, court orders or subpoenas, to enforce our Legal Notices or other agreements, or to protect our rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of our users or others (e.g., to a consumer reporting agency for fraud protection etc.).
Attn: Compliance Department
732 E. Utah Valley Drive, Suite 400
American Fork, UT 84003