Project ManagerBack to careers
The role: We are looking for a self-starter and highly motivated individual to work with our technology team to onboard clients on our Alchemy financing software team. The person should follow through...
We are looking for a self-starter and highly motivated individual to work with our technology team to onboard clients on our Alchemy financing software team. The person should follow through our onboarding process from requirements collection to post onboarding support. The candidate should have a high-level understanding of banking, lending, and personal credit.
- Work with clients to collect technical requirements
- Client facing onboarding process
- Work with the internal technology team to organize, prioritize client onboarding schedule
- Conduct feature, bug research, and analysis with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct weekly client facing calls to update progress, produce product demos
- Be available on Slack, Video Conferencing and Emails to Alchemy clients
- You should be able to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- You should be able to translate client requirements into written requirements for engineers and quality assurance team.
- You should have clear verbal and written communications skills to work with Alchemy clients
- You should have the abilities to balance your own time and independently conduct internal and external project meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- B.S. degree requirements and M.S. degree preferred
- New graduates are welcome to apply, however experienced project managers are preferred.
Want to Apply?
Email your resume to email@example.com