I am starting a curated and vetted list of lenders and banks that don’t jerk you around for the PPP (Payroll Protection Program). Please leave a comment or send me a note if your lender/bank is missing from the list.
As of 4/15/2020, 90% of PPP has been depleted. We are hoping that the United States government will pass another stimulus bill to help small businesses across America.
As of 4/21/2020, another $450 billion dollars has been approved by congress. Big banks are being sued for shuffling PPP applications to favor those with bigger loans to make more processing fees.
Updated: 4/26/2020 – 8:00PM PST
- TCF – Source: A close friend. Loan size $3mm – Loan number received and prom note forthcoming.
- Lendio Source: Confidential. Loan size $800k. And another lender got their loans funded
- SunWest Bank Source: Two close friends. Loan size approximately $100k and local restaurants in the millions.
- Handcock Whitney Source: a close friend
- LiveOak Source: A few industry and personal friends. Confirmation within a week. Loans are in the millions.
- Bank of Tempa Source: An industry friend. Received loan already
- ApplePie Capital: Source: An industry friend. Received SBA Loan number.
- Seacoast Commerce Bank Source: An industry friend. $120k loan funded.
- Cross River Bank Source: A close friend. Signed contract. The loan document has been received $340,000.
- City National Bank Source: Two friends in the industry vouched for them.
- Texas Capital Bank Source: Finance industry CEO
- BBVA Compass via their SBA center in Austin. Source: A close friend. Loan funded.
- Guaranty Bank in Dallas TX. Source: Linkedin Member
- IRS Covid19 Stimulus Check Status Status [This might be useful to send to your furloughed employees] : Click Here